- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
How do I remove buttons on 'Customer Accounts'?
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156101
by dancingkazzaf
How do I remove buttons on 'Customer Accounts'? was created by dancingkazzaf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
I was wondering how to remove some of the buttons from the 'Customer Accounts' page.
Ideally I would like to remove 'Show The Carts' and 'Access To The Affiliate Program'.
The attached screenshots show how it currently looks, and the desired result.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
I was wondering how to remove some of the buttons from the 'Customer Accounts' page.
Ideally I would like to remove 'Show The Carts' and 'Access To The Affiliate Program'.
The attached screenshots show how it currently looks, and the desired result.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by dancingkazzaf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156105
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I remove buttons on 'Customer Accounts'?
Hi,
To remove the "Show the cart", you can turn off the "enable multi carts" option of the HikaShop configuration.
To remove the "Affiliate program", you can disable the "HikaShop Affiliate plugin" via the Joomla plugins manager.
To remove the "Show the cart", you can turn off the "enable multi carts" option of the HikaShop configuration.
To remove the "Affiliate program", you can disable the "HikaShop Affiliate plugin" via the Joomla plugins manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds