- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
change login View
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #156216
by meleciovaldez
change login View was created by meleciovaldez
hi im trying to change the login view please see attachment
I currently have this login module installed
www.sourcecoast.com/sclogin/sclogin-product-overview
how can I make it happen?
I currently have this login module installed
www.sourcecoast.com/sclogin/sclogin-product-overview
how can I make it happen?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156233
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change login View
Hi,
To change the "The cart is empty" message of the cart module to a cart image and some other text, you can use a translation override:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
For the buttons of your login module, I would recommend to contact the provider of your login module for help on customizing it as we are only specialists on the customization of our own extensions.
To change the "The cart is empty" message of the cart module to a cart image and some other text, you can use a translation override:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
For the buttons of your login module, I would recommend to contact the provider of your login module for help on customizing it as we are only specialists on the customization of our own extensions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- meleciovaldez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #156265
by meleciovaldez
Replied by meleciovaldez on topic change login View
will I have to know PHP for this because I am there but I don't know what to do
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change login View
No need to know PHP to change the translation. Just follow the instructions on our documentation.
For the login module, you probably want to modify the HTML of the buttons but maybe you would be able to do it with just CSS.
For the login module, you probably want to modify the HTML of the buttons but maybe you would be able to do it with just CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds