- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Can I have category of customer?
12 years 4 months ago #156743
by PKP
Can I have category of customer? was created by PKP
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.maple-crafts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : business version 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I want to know whether or not I can categorize group of customer who often buy product from another one who not often do.
I think I sometimes want to give them special discount.
Can I do that? If yes, how?
PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : business version 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I want to know whether or not I can categorize group of customer who often buy product from another one who not often do.
I think I sometimes want to give them special discount.
Can I do that? If yes, how?
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156751
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can I have category of customer?
Hi,
You can potentially use the mass actions via the menu System > Mass actions.
Create an action on the data "order" based on a cron, or an event, for example "after an order is created" and add filters like "user total purchase" <= XX, then in the action part select "change the user group".
This way all the customers with a minimum amount of orders are change automatically to a specific group, and finally in Orders > Discounts set a discount and restrict the access level t the desired group.
Be careful before using the mass action, thanks to backup your database.
You can potentially use the mass actions via the menu System > Mass actions.
Create an action on the data "order" based on a cron, or an event, for example "after an order is created" and add filters like "user total purchase" <= XX, then in the action part select "change the user group".
This way all the customers with a minimum amount of orders are change automatically to a specific group, and finally in Orders > Discounts set a discount and restrict the access level t the desired group.
Be careful before using the mass action, thanks to backup your database.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157397
by PKP
Replied by PKP on topic Can I have category of customer?
Hi,
I already tried to make 1 mass action but I don't see the filter "user total purchase" and the action "change the user group" in
drop down list as you guided me. Please explain me more.
Thank you very much,
PKP
I already tried to make 1 mass action but I don't see the filter "user total purchase" and the action "change the user group" in
drop down list as you guided me. Please explain me more.
Thank you very much,
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can I have category of customer?
Hi,
That filter is only available since HikaShop 2.3.1. So you would need to update HikaShop in order to be able to do that.
That filter is only available since HikaShop 2.3.1. So you would need to update HikaShop in order to be able to do that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds