- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
Empty cart after registering.
- Vanderburgh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #159765
by Vanderburgh
Empty cart after registering. was created by Vanderburgh
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.vanderburghhumidors.com/Store/product/listing.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I want to make Hikashop much quicker to navigate through - so I changed it to the quick registration mode. Now when someone registers, after selecting the activation link in the email, the cart is empty.
Then if I try to add more items to the cart, it wants me to re-register. Then of course it gives me:
×
Error
User name in use
However, when on the registration screen for the second time, the cart contents appear at the bottom.
Please help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I want to make Hikashop much quicker to navigate through - so I changed it to the quick registration mode. Now when someone registers, after selecting the activation link in the email, the cart is empty.
Then if I try to add more items to the cart, it wants me to re-register. Then of course it gives me:
×
Error
User name in use
However, when on the registration screen for the second time, the cart contents appear at the bottom.
Please help.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Vanderburgh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159796
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Empty cart after registering.
Hi,
It looks like a bug with the activation link.
I would recommend two potential solutions:
1. deactivate the user account validation in the joomla user manager options screen. That way, the registration process is even quicker and you circumvent the problem with the activation link.
2. update HikaShop to the latest version.
It looks like a bug with the activation link.
I would recommend two potential solutions:
1. deactivate the user account validation in the joomla user manager options screen. That way, the registration process is even quicker and you circumvent the problem with the activation link.
2. update HikaShop to the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Vanderburgh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #159837
by Vanderburgh
Replied by Vanderburgh on topic Empty cart after registering.
I tried both of those, now what happens is the following:
1146
Error
Table 'vander11_2014.d349f_comprofiler' doesn't exist SQL=REPLACE d349f_comprofiler (cbactivation,id,user_id,approved,confirmed,firstname,lastname) VALUES ('',622,622,1,1,'tet','tet')
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
1146
Error
Table 'vander11_2014.d349f_comprofiler' doesn't exist SQL=REPLACE d349f_comprofiler (cbactivation,id,user_id,approved,confirmed,firstname,lastname) VALUES ('',622,622,1,1,'tet','tet')
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159879
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Empty cart after registering.
Hi,
This is an error with the Community Builder table missing from the database even though Community Builder was detected on the website.
That query is for the account validation in CB. Do you have CB ? How come you don't have that table in your database if so ?
This is an error with the Community Builder table missing from the database even though Community Builder was detected on the website.
That query is for the account validation in CB. Do you have CB ? How come you don't have that table in your database if so ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Vanderburgh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #159927
by Vanderburgh
Replied by Vanderburgh on topic Empty cart after registering.
I dont have Community Builder installed on my site as far as I know.
I am not sure why.
What do I do to resolve this?
I am not sure why.
What do I do to resolve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159934
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Empty cart after registering.
This query is only run if the file components/com_profiler/comprofiler.php exists (it's the main file of Community Builder.
If you don't use it, then you can delete that file and that query won't run during the registration process.
If you don't use it, then you can delete that file and that query won't run during the registration process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Vanderburgh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 months ago #160003
by Vanderburgh
Replied by Vanderburgh on topic Empty cart after registering.
Sorry to repeat the obvious.
You are saying delete the file: components/com_profiler/comprofiler.php ?
You are saying delete the file: components/com_profiler/comprofiler.php ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160009
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Empty cart after registering.
Yes. That's the main file of CB.
If you don't have CB on your website, I don't see why you would have that file...
If you don't have CB on your website, I don't see why you would have that file...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds