- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
delete Hikashop users from list
12 years 3 months ago #160072
by jokesofie
delete Hikashop users from list was created by jokesofie
Bonjour, I have a question. While testing a shop I created several guest users (no Joomla registration). How do I delete them from the Hikashop users list? The Help tells me there should be a delete button, but there isn't.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160076
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic delete Hikashop users from list
Hi,
There is indeed no more delete button, you can set a mass action in the menu System > Mass action on the "User" data and select the action "Delete the element". Before selecting the action, you can add filters to not delete all the users.
There is indeed no more delete button, you can set a mass action in the menu System > Mass action on the "User" data and select the action "Delete the element". Before selecting the action, you can add filters to not delete all the users.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jokesofie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162145
by jokesofie
Replied by jokesofie on topic delete Hikashop users from list
Thanks. Would like the button back! I guess I am not the only one with test users.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162166
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic delete Hikashop users from list
The delete button will be back in next version of HikaShop to be released in one or two weeks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds