- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
login only on certain pages
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #162414
by cb
login only on certain pages was created by cb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.beastcomputers.com.au/component/users/?view=registration-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.31
How do I have the login/creation only on one menu for public customers only.
I have customers that want to create an account but with the link it shows it twice.but when logged in it shows different content. Can I take away the right login menu only for the public users and keep it for registered users?
www.beastcomputers.com.au/component/users/?view=registration-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.31
How do I have the login/creation only on one menu for public customers only.
I have customers that want to create an account but with the link it shows it twice.but when logged in it shows different content. Can I take away the right login menu only for the public users and keep it for registered users?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by cb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162433
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic login only on certain pages
Hi,
Yes. When you edit the module via the Joomla modules manager, you can configure the "access" of the module so that it is only available to some user groups. Now you might need to tweak the configuration ACLs of Joomla to be able to make it work.
I would recommend to ask such questions related to the modules and ACL management of Joomla on forum.joomla.org where the community will be able to better help you with that. Remember that we are here on a forum for HikaShop itself.
Yes. When you edit the module via the Joomla modules manager, you can configure the "access" of the module so that it is only available to some user groups. Now you might need to tweak the configuration ACLs of Joomla to be able to make it work.
I would recommend to ask such questions related to the modules and ACL management of Joomla on forum.joomla.org where the community will be able to better help you with that. Remember that we are here on a forum for HikaShop itself.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds