- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Registration addess block *
12 years 2 months ago #164744
by maujbigo
Registration addess block * was created by maujbigo
Hi,
I am trying to move the '*' that indicates required fields to the right of the label as in oppose to the right of the field as it is how joomla default form looks like.
I changed the registration.php but I couldn't find the address block fields. Where do they live?
Also I may take the opportunity to point out another inconsistency I found on the markup.
The login fields have the * right after the input while the address block fields have the * wrapped up in a <span class="hikashop_field_required">*</span>
1 - In which file view is it located so I can change it?
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
I am trying to move the '*' that indicates required fields to the right of the label as in oppose to the right of the field as it is how joomla default form looks like.
I changed the registration.php but I couldn't find the address block fields. Where do they live?
Also I may take the opportunity to point out another inconsistency I found on the markup.
The login fields have the * right after the input while the address block fields have the * wrapped up in a <span class="hikashop_field_required">*</span>
1 - In which file view is it located so I can change it?
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164769
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration addess block *
Hi,
This is located in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php
This is located in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: maujbigo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds