- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
New Customer Registration "levels"
12 years 1 month ago #166610
by YeeP
New Customer Registration "levels" was created by YeeP
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
A purchase of any of the objects in this Hikashop is going to require a registration. However, I would like to define the group that the user has to register to.
For instance;
Object 1 purchase: Registered User
Object 2 purchase: Site Member
and so on....
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find some documentation on this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
A purchase of any of the objects in this Hikashop is going to require a registration. However, I would like to define the group that the user has to register to.
For instance;
Object 1 purchase: Registered User
Object 2 purchase: Site Member
and so on....
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find some documentation on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166612
by YeeP
Replied by YeeP on topic New Customer Registration "levels"
Ok, I think I found this at the bottom of "Add Product". Can anyone confirm that this is the correct place I should be using to do this job?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166625
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New Customer Registration "levels"
Hi,
The "user group after purchase" option is to add the user to the group after the product is purchased.
If you want the user to only be able to purchase the product if he is in a specific user group, it's the "access level" option above that you want to configure.
The "user group after purchase" option is to add the user to the group after the product is purchased.
If you want the user to only be able to purchase the product if he is in a specific user group, it's the "access level" option above that you want to configure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds