Skip to main content

Updates and Notifications

More
12 years 1 month ago #167922 by MrBean
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3

How do I set up notifications to users and to admin when address or account details are updated? Also when updating Hikashop will I loose template and email file customisations?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167942 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Updates and Notifications
Hi,

There is no system in Joomla to notify the user/admin when the account details are updated by the user as far as I know. Maybe a Joomla extension exists for that ? I would recommend to ask about that on forum.joomla.org as maybe someone else knows something about it in the community.

There is also no system in HikaShop to notify the user/admin when the account addresses are updated by the user. That could be added with a HikaShop plugin implementing our address API if you're a developer. You can find information about our API on this page of our documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html

If you modify the views and emails of HikaShop via the interface we provide, the modifications are stored as standard Joomla view overrides in your joomla template, so you won't loose them when you update HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168769 by MrBean
Replied by MrBean on topic Updates and Notifications
I am not a developer my knowledge of php coding is very limited - would this be something I could get the Hikashop team to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168773 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Updates and Notifications
Hi,

I recommend to post your request in the commercial jobs section of this forum. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum