- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
How to add 'Logout' button into Hikashop starter?
12 years 1 month ago #168444
by ggbnet
How to add 'Logout' button into Hikashop starter? was created by ggbnet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome newest version
I use the hikashop starter. i found that when the user login the websites, there is not 'Log out' button so that they can leave their session and stop buying something. I read some solutions online.
First one, i add a new menu item called "Logout" and it is a external link with the parameter of 'index.php?option=com_user&task=logout'. however, it doesn't work and the user is still keeping online.
Second one, I add a custom html and put it under the menu, and its name is also 'Logout' and edit it into a link with the same parameter but 404 error happened when click it.
I do not how to add 'Logout' button into Hikashop system and I just put it somewhere so that it can let the user log out (destroy their session). If you know that, please give me some detailed steps. THANK YOU
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome newest version
I use the hikashop starter. i found that when the user login the websites, there is not 'Log out' button so that they can leave their session and stop buying something. I read some solutions online.
First one, i add a new menu item called "Logout" and it is a external link with the parameter of 'index.php?option=com_user&task=logout'. however, it doesn't work and the user is still keeping online.
Second one, I add a custom html and put it under the menu, and its name is also 'Logout' and edit it into a link with the same parameter but 404 error happened when click it.
I do not how to add 'Logout' button into Hikashop system and I just put it somewhere so that it can let the user log out (destroy their session). If you know that, please give me some detailed steps. THANK YOU
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168445
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to add 'Logout' button into Hikashop starter?
Hi,
The logout is a Joomla issue, not really related on HikaShop.
What can be done is create a login Joomla module, adn restrict it to only registered customers group, this way it will only display a logout button.
The logout is a Joomla issue, not really related on HikaShop.
What can be done is create a login Joomla module, adn restrict it to only registered customers group, this way it will only display a logout button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168592
by ggbnet
Replied by ggbnet on topic How to add 'Logout' button into Hikashop starter?
Thank you. I solve it according to your method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds