- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
How to put customer menu items into a module?
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #169599
by hikalikethat
How to put customer menu items into a module? was created by hikalikethat
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
I see that I can create a menu for hikashop items such as Customer orders, etc. I want to have those in a module so I can put all the customer-related info on one page (login, orders, etc).
How can I create a module that contains the customer orders?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
I see that I can create a menu for hikashop items such as Customer orders, etc. I want to have those in a module so I can put all the customer-related info on one page (login, orders, etc).
How can I create a module that contains the customer orders?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #169602
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to put customer menu items into a module?
Hi,
You mean that you want the orders listing and the profile form on the same page ?
There is no option for that.
There exist some extensions like this one to extract a component page and place it somewhere else: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...mbed-a-include/25776
But some things might not work properly.
You mean that you want the orders listing and the profile form on the same page ?
There is no option for that.
There exist some extensions like this one to extract a component page and place it somewhere else: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...mbed-a-include/25776
But some things might not work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds