Skip to main content

How to add new options to customer title field

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171213 by mcasner
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1407241754]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

I would like to add additional options to the customer title field. How do I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #171250 by Xavier
Hi,

You have to go through the HikaShop menu Display > Custom fields.
Then edit the address_title field and add new values.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #171285 by mcasner
Worked Perfectly. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #200435 by Cynthia-V
I disabled some options (Miss, Ms, Dr), but they still appear on the front end. A customer cannot choose them, but they still show.
How can I make these options disappear?
URL: www.groentjecider.nl/index.php/webshop-products

Backend:



Frontend:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Cynthia-V.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200481 by nicolas
That's what the "disabled" option do. If you want to remove them, empty the "value" and "title" fields of the options you don't want and they'll disappear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200488 by Cynthia-V
Thanks Nicolas, I will empty the fields.
So disabling an option is useful when it's temporarily not available, like a size or color.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #200498 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum