- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
User Activation Link does'nt work
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #174803
by cobinet_edv
User Activation Link does'nt work was created by cobinet_edv
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.cobinet.de
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hi,
since update from joomla 2.5.25 to 2.5.27 i have a problem
When users get activation mail and click aktivation link, they become error and are not activated
I must activate them in backend
What can I do?
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hi,
since update from joomla 2.5.25 to 2.5.27 i have a problem
When users get activation mail and click aktivation link, they become error and are not activated
I must activate them in backend
What can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174805
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic User Activation Link does'nt work
Hi,
This is not an HikaShop error, but a Joomla one
This is not an HikaShop error, but a Joomla one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds