- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Registration and core joomla registration
11 years 11 months ago #176199
by ronald
Registration and core joomla registration was created by ronald
-- HikaShop version -- : essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.39
-- PHP version -- : 5.3 or 5.4
Hi I have a question
If I change in the joomla global configuration > user management > The that when the user registrates
he can for exmample registrate as an Author, so anyone who uses the registration becomes immedately an Author.( this is correct I think) but will this have any effect on customers who registrate for the shop.?
Ronald
-- Joomla version -- : 3.39
-- PHP version -- : 5.3 or 5.4
Hi I have a question
If I change in the joomla global configuration > user management > The that when the user registrates
he can for exmample registrate as an Author, so anyone who uses the registration becomes immedately an Author.( this is correct I think) but will this have any effect on customers who registrate for the shop.?
Ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #176230
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Registration and core joomla registration
Hello Ronald,
Hikashop use Joomla users, so yes the even if you register through the Hikashop registration form, your user will be automatically added to the group that you have set through the "New User Registration Group" Joomla option.
Hikashop use Joomla users, so yes the even if you register through the Hikashop registration form, your user will be automatically added to the group that you have set through the "New User Registration Group" Joomla option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds