- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Add link in customer account page
11 years 11 months ago #176245
by oldakin
Add link in customer account page was created by oldakin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi all,
I'm sure I have missed this somewhere, but I am trying to add an additional option to the customer account page. I use a invoice component, and would like to have both a "view your orders" link, and a "view your invoices" link. How can I add this in?
Thank you
Oliver
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi all,
I'm sure I have missed this somewhere, but I am trying to add an additional option to the customer account page. I use a invoice component, and would like to have both a "view your orders" link, and a "view your invoices" link. How can I add this in?
Thank you
Oliver
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176255
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add link in customer account page
Hi,
You can edit the view "user / cpanel" and add your custom link.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
You can edit the view "user / cpanel" and add your custom link.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds