Skip to main content

Redirect JoomlaregistrationtoHikaShop does'nt work

More
11 years 10 months ago #180117 by cobinet_edv
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.cobinet.de
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27

Hi,

after Update to 2.3.4 Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin does'nt work.
User gets Joomla Registration

What can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180165 by Xavier
Hi,

Are you sure that the plugin is still enabled, and the itemid set in the settings is a valid one ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180268 by cobinet_edv
I am sure that the Plugin is enabled
How can I see, that the itemid is a valid one?
When I downgrade Hikashop from 2.2.4 to 2.2.3, redirect works

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180269 by cobinet_edv
Sorry , I meaned 2.3.4 to 2.3.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
11 years 10 months ago #180492 by Xavier
Hi,

Please download again our latest version form our website and install it over the current version.
Fixes have been made recently and are present in the latest package.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180614 by cobinet_edv
It works

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum