- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Please enter a value for the field email
- drchamp8756
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183041
by drchamp8756
Please enter a value for the field email was created by drchamp8756
But the Problem is that when filling in the form there is a Error message saying the email is not valid
This started happening and I do not know why. I use the hikashop registration for users. Now when a user tries to register they get a popup that says Please enter a value for the field email. I have verified the user email is not in the system. My client says he has not changed anything.
lasalle.ecentre.org/register-login/register
Thanks for looking and suggestions to fix this.
~d
This started happening and I do not know why. I use the hikashop registration for users. Now when a user tries to register they get a popup that says Please enter a value for the field email. I have verified the user email is not in the system. My client says he has not changed anything.
lasalle.ecentre.org/register-login/register
Thanks for looking and suggestions to fix this.
~d
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by drchamp8756. Reason: debug info showing on forum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183071
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Please enter a value for the field email
Hi,
Please give us more informations about your environment, Joomla version, HikaShop version, etc ?
If you have done updates recently, or view editions..
Please give us more informations about your environment, Joomla version, HikaShop version, etc ?
If you have done updates recently, or view editions..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drchamp8756
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 9 months ago #183099
by drchamp8756
Replied by drchamp8756 on topic Please enter a value for the field email
HikaShop 2.3.4
Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable
PHP 5.4.33
The only change I recall is Akeeba Admin and Akeeba Backup. I already tested Akeeba admin as a possible problem by having it not protect the front and back side and renamed the main.php file to set the firewall part off. My host also changed the ip just a day ago how ever this problem I believe was there before the ip change because I made an akeeba backup and installed into a new place a week or more ago and the problem was there, thats how I found the problem - with the duplicated site.
Thanks
Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable
PHP 5.4.33
The only change I recall is Akeeba Admin and Akeeba Backup. I already tested Akeeba admin as a possible problem by having it not protect the front and back side and renamed the main.php file to set the firewall part off. My host also changed the ip just a day ago how ever this problem I believe was there before the ip change because I made an akeeba backup and installed into a new place a week or more ago and the problem was there, thats how I found the problem - with the duplicated site.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #183110
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Please enter a value for the field email
Hello,
You have the "2.3.1" hikashop version, so firstly can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
You have the "2.3.1" hikashop version, so firstly can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- drchamp8756
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 9 months ago #183386
by drchamp8756
Replied by drchamp8756 on topic Please enter a value for the field email
Updating to the latest version fixed the problem. Thanks for the suggestion.
~d
~d
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds