- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Email all customer who own a product
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #184257
by Aggror
Email all customer who own a product was created by Aggror
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Hello Hikashop,
I am currently testing Hikshop out for my download only webshop. So far I really like it.
I do have a question regarding downloadable products.:
I sometimes need to update the downloadable files for a product. Once this is done I would like to notify the users who bought this product, via email. Is there functionality in Hikashop that provides this functionality or would this require a custom plugin?
Kinds regards,
Jorn
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Hello Hikashop,
I am currently testing Hikshop out for my download only webshop. So far I really like it.
I do have a question regarding downloadable products.:
I sometimes need to update the downloadable files for a product. Once this is done I would like to notify the users who bought this product, via email. Is there functionality in Hikashop that provides this functionality or would this require a custom plugin?
Kinds regards,
Jorn
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Aggror.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #184264
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Email all customer who own a product
Hello Jorn,
There is no option to exactly do that, so the solution will probably be to develop a custom plugin which will send an email for each customer which had purchased the product which have the ID : "Your Product ID".
There is no option to exactly do that, so the solution will probably be to develop a custom plugin which will send an email for each customer which had purchased the product which have the ID : "Your Product ID".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aggror
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds