"Edit your account information" not saving data
- williamstdd
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #185092
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
"Edit your account information" not saving data was created by williamstdd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
bfr33.watermelonprojects.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0; Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m, IE 11.0.9600.17501
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have created a menu item that uses the generic Hikashop User Control Panel. When I login and access it everything works except the core Joomla! "Edit your account information" (the upper left option). It displays the form and I can edit data, but when I click Save, nothing happens. Nothing even shows up in the FF developer's console.
I have tried:
Any ideas?
Cheers,
Todd
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0; Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m, IE 11.0.9600.17501
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have created a menu item that uses the generic Hikashop User Control Panel. When I login and access it everything works except the core Joomla! "Edit your account information" (the upper left option). It displays the form and I can edit data, but when I click Save, nothing happens. Nothing even shows up in the FF developer's console.
I have tried:
- Using Joomla! module itself without going through the Hikashop menu and it does not work either.
- Tried numerous browsers... does not work.
- Tried shutting off Hikashop... did not help.
- Using the same module in three other 3.3.6 sites that I have or are in the process of building (none with Hikashop) and the module works there.
Any ideas?
Cheers,
Todd
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185097
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic "Edit your account information" not saving data
Hi,
The page "edit your account information" is like you said, a Joomla page and not an HikaShop one.
HikaShop just provide a link to the Joomla page, for the rest, it is just Joomla.
So you might see in that direction ; checking the Joomla plugins (users or system) you got, javascripts errors in the page, etc.
But because it's not an HikaShop page ; we can't do nothing in HikaShop to solve your issue.
Regards,
The page "edit your account information" is like you said, a Joomla page and not an HikaShop one.
HikaShop just provide a link to the Joomla page, for the rest, it is just Joomla.
So you might see in that direction ; checking the Joomla plugins (users or system) you got, javascripts errors in the page, etc.
But because it's not an HikaShop page ; we can't do nothing in HikaShop to solve your issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds