- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Recaptcha plug in
11 years 8 months ago #185440
by ctms
Recaptcha plug in was created by ctms
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (the latest)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error message on the page
I'm trying to add the Google recaptcha API keys to the installed Hikashop plug-in. I get an error on the registration page "Captcha: Input error: Invalid referer". Is this fixed in the update or just not available in the free version? We are still in dat-dev mode and will be upgrading to your professional version by April. Until then, we are getting the "russian spamming" and I'd like to lock that activity out. Please advise. Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (the latest)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error message on the page
I'm trying to add the Google recaptcha API keys to the installed Hikashop plug-in. I get an error on the registration page "Captcha: Input error: Invalid referer". Is this fixed in the update or just not available in the free version? We are still in dat-dev mode and will be upgrading to your professional version by April. Until then, we are getting the "russian spamming" and I'd like to lock that activity out. Please advise. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185441
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Recaptcha plug in
Hi,
We have an integration with ReCaptcha:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-with-recaptcha.html
It is available with the starter edition.
We have an integration with ReCaptcha:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-with-recaptcha.html
It is available with the starter edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222794
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Recaptcha plug in
Hello,
I know you have the integrated with the reCaptcha plugin however I would love to use the No Captcha reCaptch one by google as this doesn't require people to read messed up words, which can be very hard. Does this work with Hikashop?
Yours
Iain
I know you have the integrated with the reCaptcha plugin however I would love to use the No Captcha reCaptch one by google as this doesn't require people to read messed up words, which can be very hard. Does this work with Hikashop?
Yours
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222802
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Recaptcha plug in
Hi,
Did you test the plugin ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Did you test the plugin ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
HikaShop 2.4.0
* The ReCaptcha plugin now supports the version 2 of the Google ReCaptcha API including the "No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222999
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Recaptcha plug in
Hello
Thank you for that, I have just updated my version of Hikashop but I don't know how I change which captcha plugin hikashop uses. I have changed it in the Global Config but this makes no difference to the registration form. Where would I go to select a different plugin?
Thanks
Iain
Thank you for that, I have just updated my version of Hikashop but I don't know how I change which captcha plugin hikashop uses. I have changed it in the Global Config but this makes no difference to the registration form. Where would I go to select a different plugin?
Thanks
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223031
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Recaptcha plug in
Hi,
As it is mentioned in the first reply of that thread, the ReCaptcha plugin for HikaShop need to be download/installed manually.
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-with-recaptcha.html
This plugin is not provide in the HikaShop packages.
Regards,
As it is mentioned in the first reply of that thread, the ReCaptcha plugin for HikaShop need to be download/installed manually.
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-with-recaptcha.html
This plugin is not provide in the HikaShop packages.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223804
by afgsi
Replied by afgsi on topic Recaptcha plug in
Hi, thanks for the link.
A little question : is it possible not to display the title "captcha" which doesn't render very well on my website ? It actually almost covers the email or password field depending of the choice I make.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Sébastien
A little question : is it possible not to display the title "captcha" which doesn't render very well on my website ? It actually almost covers the email or password field depending of the choice I make.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Sébastien
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223816
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Recaptcha plug in
Hi,
The easier is to create a CSS rules to hide the title.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css
Regards,
The easier is to create a CSS rules to hide the title.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223831
by afgsi
Replied by afgsi on topic Recaptcha plug in
Thanks Jérome I will take a look at the css although I am not very confortable with that.
Regards
Sébastien
Regards
Sébastien
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds