My Account Layout
11 years 8 months ago #185918
by dashmalta
My Account Layout was created by dashmalta
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi all,
I would like to make the 'My Account' be displayed EXACTLY like the hikashop.com website. i.e. just as the one I am attaching. Can you please tell me how to do this?
Thanks a lot
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi all,
I would like to make the 'My Account' be displayed EXACTLY like the hikashop.com website. i.e. just as the one I am attaching. Can you please tell me how to do this?
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185927
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic My Account Layout
Hi,
The CSS of the HikaShop website can be analyzed easily.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css
Regards,
The CSS of the HikaShop website can be analyzed easily.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dashmalta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds