- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Registration redirect
11 years 7 months ago #190235
by mterry2
Registration redirect was created by mterry2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
I would like to use the Hikashop redirect on registration plugin but when I do this it doesn't seem to require Recaptcha on registration. The Recaptcha does work for standard registration and is correctly configured.
Is Recaptcha compatible with Hikashop registration, and if so what do I need to do to turn it on?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 36.0.1985
I would like to use the Hikashop redirect on registration plugin but when I do this it doesn't seem to require Recaptcha on registration. The Recaptcha does work for standard registration and is correctly configured.
Is Recaptcha compatible with Hikashop registration, and if so what do I need to do to turn it on?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190281
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Registration redirect
HikaShop uses a specific Recaptcha plugin. Do you have it installed and configured properly?
See here: hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...-with-recaptcha.html
See here: hikashop.com/support/documentation/integ...-with-recaptcha.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: mterry2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds