- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
[Pre-sales] Prevent user registration during checkout
- steve30000
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #191515
by steve30000
[Pre-sales] Prevent user registration during checkout was created by steve30000
-- HikaShop version -- : pre-sales
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm running a private invite-only Jomsocial community using invitex to manage invitations and registrations (users can only register in Joomla if they have been invited through invitex component).
The shop area, however, will be open to the public. Can hikashop allow a user to checkout either as a Guest or with a Login if the user already has a Joomla account? Basically, I want to make sure that users cannot create a Joomla account (and thus have access to the invite-only community) by just purchasing something in the store. I will be looking at the Hikashop Business Edition with Hikamarket.
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I'm running a private invite-only Jomsocial community using invitex to manage invitations and registrations (users can only register in Joomla if they have been invited through invitex component).
The shop area, however, will be open to the public. Can hikashop allow a user to checkout either as a Guest or with a Login if the user already has a Joomla account? Basically, I want to make sure that users cannot create a Joomla account (and thus have access to the invite-only community) by just purchasing something in the store. I will be looking at the Hikashop Business Edition with Hikamarket.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191561
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic [Pre-sales] Prevent user registration during checkout
Hi,
Because if the user have an account, he have to log-in with his account to make an order.
But I don't see any issue with that.
Regards,
A guest can't use an email which already have a Joomla account.Can hikashop allow a user to checkout either as a Guest or with a Login if the user already has a Joomla account?
Because if the user have an account, he have to log-in with his account to make an order.
But I don't see any issue with that.
It is related to Joomla, so if you remove the registration, there will not have any registration possible.I want to make sure that users cannot create a Joomla account
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds