- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Redirect to login page if user not logged in
- PigeonTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192122
by PigeonTech
Redirect to login page if user not logged in was created by PigeonTech
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5
I have a link from an image that points to cart-display <a href="/cart-display">. My problem is if a user clicks the link when not logged in it re-directs to a blank page with the text Please login first.
I could use some php code to recognise when the link is clicked and force a redirect to the login page but I wondered if there is a setting on Hikashop I can use instead.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5
I have a link from an image that points to cart-display <a href="/cart-display">. My problem is if a user clicks the link when not logged in it re-directs to a blank page with the text Please login first.
I could use some php code to recognise when the link is clicked and force a redirect to the login page but I wondered if there is a setting on Hikashop I can use instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192176
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Redirect to login page if user not logged in
Hi,
You can update your HikaShop version and this is already handled
You can update your HikaShop version and this is already handled
The following user(s) said Thank You: PigeonTech
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PigeonTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #192344
by PigeonTech
Replied by PigeonTech on topic Redirect to login page if user not logged in
That worked, thanks very much.
Next problem I noticed if I put the wrong password in it takes me to an error page Error: 0 - Cannot open file for writing log
Any ideas how I can get round this?
Gareth
Next problem I noticed if I put the wrong password in it takes me to an error page Error: 0 - Cannot open file for writing log
Any ideas how I can get round this?
Gareth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192368
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Redirect to login page if user not logged in
Hi,
That is more a Joomla related isue, please check in your Joomla global configuration under the "system" tab that the path to log folder option is correct.
That is more a Joomla related isue, please check in your Joomla global configuration under the "system" tab that the path to log folder option is correct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PigeonTech
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PigeonTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #192759
by PigeonTech
Replied by PigeonTech on topic Redirect to login page if user not logged in
Thanks. It was a problem with the error log file. When I changed the ftp account to a new user it kept the old root address for the logs folder in Joomla. All sorted now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds