- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal error after updating joomla and hikashop
11 years 6 months ago #192783
by T-Online
Fatal error after updating joomla and hikashop was created by T-Online
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function hashPassword() on a non-object in /home/httpd/vhosts/pazifiklachs.ch/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/user/user.php on line 617
// Line 617: $array = $this->userHelper->hashPassword($array);
Hi there,
I updated both joomla and hikashop today, and received the error message mentioned above when I checked, if everything was still working. First, I selected products, proceeded to checkout, registered as a new customer, typed enter—and received that error message.
Could you please give me a hint what to do?
Many thanks in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function hashPassword() on a non-object in /home/httpd/vhosts/pazifiklachs.ch/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/user/user.php on line 617
// Line 617: $array = $this->userHelper->hashPassword($array);
Hi there,
I updated both joomla and hikashop today, and received the error message mentioned above when I checked, if everything was still working. First, I selected products, proceeded to checkout, registered as a new customer, typed enter—and received that error message.
Could you please give me a hint what to do?
Many thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #192785
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal error after updating joomla and hikashop
Hi,
Even if HikaShop call Joomla to create a new user ; the error you got is in Joomla itself and not in HikaShop.
You should report you issue in the Joomla forum instead.
Regards,
Even if HikaShop call Joomla to create a new user ; the error you got is in Joomla itself and not in HikaShop.
You should report you issue in the Joomla forum instead.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195015
by BrentC
Replied by BrentC on topic Fatal error after updating joomla and hikashop
Did you ever resolve this? I've got the same issue after upgrading to J! 3.4.0. I saw the response on your thread on the Joomla forum:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=715&t=875148
but am not sure how that fix would be applied to HikaShop. I also upgraded from HikaShop 2.3.5 to 2.4.0 in hopes that it would resolve the problem, but no luck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195016
by T-Online
Replied by T-Online on topic Fatal error after updating joomla and hikashop
It failed for three days, then it ran smoothly again for whatever reasons.
I didn’t change anything anywhere; the only reply I received in the joomla
forum was to cryptical and for me and written according to the principle of hope.
I didn’t change anything anywhere; the only reply I received in the joomla
forum was to cryptical and for me and written according to the principle of hope.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195026
by BrentC
Replied by BrentC on topic Fatal error after updating joomla and hikashop
Ok, I'm thinking this might be a caching issue in the browser. I use Chrome as my primary browser. After updating all components, etc. I was still getting the error in Chrome. However switching to Safari, everything worked fine. An incognito window in Chrome also worked fine, so that might explain why you had problems for three days and then it worked again. Either way, I'm considering this resolved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195027
by T-Online
Replied by T-Online on topic Fatal error after updating joomla and hikashop
Well, I tried Chrome and Safari as well. And I’ve never done it before for this website. A caching issue would surprise me. Anyway, I’m considering it resolved, too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds