- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Error:You are not authorized to view this resource
11 years 6 months ago #194893
by VagiaG
Error:You are not authorized to view this resource was created by VagiaG
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: You are not authorized to view this resource
I have created a toolbar menu with 4 items. Sign In and Registration are assigned to Guests user group and the other two items ( My Account & Log Out) are set to registered, so I can have my menu act like it changes dynamically when a user log in or out. The only problem is that when someone logs in and try to access the My Account menu (=hikashops's user control panel) is getting the following error "Error: You are not authorized to view this resource". Does anyone knows any solution?
P.S: As far as I can tell, all the rights are set correctly (in the menus module the rights are set to public so anyone can see the menu).
P.S: Strange thing is that if you login using a login module which is in my main menu position and then access the My Account menu (=hikashops's user control panel), then the error message doesn't appear.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: You are not authorized to view this resource
I have created a toolbar menu with 4 items. Sign In and Registration are assigned to Guests user group and the other two items ( My Account & Log Out) are set to registered, so I can have my menu act like it changes dynamically when a user log in or out. The only problem is that when someone logs in and try to access the My Account menu (=hikashops's user control panel) is getting the following error "Error: You are not authorized to view this resource". Does anyone knows any solution?
P.S: As far as I can tell, all the rights are set correctly (in the menus module the rights are set to public so anyone can see the menu).
P.S: Strange thing is that if you login using a login module which is in my main menu position and then access the My Account menu (=hikashops's user control panel), then the error message doesn't appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194910
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error:You are not authorized to view this resource
Hi,
The only place where we have such error message is in the geolocation plugin, although the wording is a bit different.
Disable the geolocation plugin if you have it.
If you still have the problem, then it comes from something else than HikaShop.
The only place where we have such error message is in the geolocation plugin, although the wording is a bit different.
Disable the geolocation plugin if you have it.
If you still have the problem, then it comes from something else than HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226238
by Ingram
Replied by Ingram on topic Error:You are not authorized to view this resource
Hi Nicolas,
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106
I am getting the exact same error as VagiaG. I have disabled the Geolocation plugin and still get the error message on login. Any other thoughts on potential solutions?
VagiaG - Hello, did you solve this problem? If so, can I ask how you did it?
Thanks,
Richard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106
I am getting the exact same error as VagiaG. I have disabled the Geolocation plugin and still get the error message on login. Any other thoughts on potential solutions?
VagiaG - Hello, did you solve this problem? If so, can I ask how you did it?
Thanks,
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226332
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error:You are not authorized to view this resource
Hi,
It's usually a problem with the access level settings of your menu items in the Joomla menu manager. So I would recommend to check on that.
It's usually a problem with the access level settings of your menu items in the Joomla menu manager. So I would recommend to check on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds