- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Take away Admin Approval
11 years 6 months ago #195039
by ecallawb
Take away Admin Approval was created by ecallawb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.517
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
I just made a new Hikashop website. I had help with the very technical things but
i build the store. I think they hooked it up to Paypal. However, whenever a customer tries to purchase something the have to make an account and I as admin, have to approve their account, I get an email.. How to I take away the step of me having to approve each new account for someone purchasing something with hikashop?
Please let me know.
Thank you very much.
Elizabeth
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.517
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
I just made a new Hikashop website. I had help with the very technical things but
i build the store. I think they hooked it up to Paypal. However, whenever a customer tries to purchase something the have to make an account and I as admin, have to approve their account, I get an email.. How to I take away the step of me having to approve each new account for someone purchasing something with hikashop?
Please let me know.
Thank you very much.
Elizabeth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195113
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Take away Admin Approval
Since HikaShop is using basic Joomla user registration and account settings, it's a Joomla option you'll need to review and change:
In the Joomla backend, go to -> Users -> User Manager -> Options. Look for "New User Account Activation". I guess it's now set to "Admin". Set it to either "Self" or "None" instead and save.
In the Joomla backend, go to -> Users -> User Manager -> Options. Look for "New User Account Activation". I guess it's now set to "Admin". Set it to either "Self" or "None" instead and save.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195041
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Take away Admin Approval
Hi,
No, these registration rules are related to Joomla.
Regards,
No, these registration rules are related to Joomla.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds