- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Login form discrepancies
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #195541
by Holmes-Pierce
Login form discrepancies was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Different layout...
Hello,
I know that I have fixed this before, which makes it even more frustrating :blink: !
Why isn't the Registration/Login form here exactly the same layout that it would be had I have gone through to the checkout?
I would like to remove the 'Username' and 'Password' from above the text box. I would also like to replace 'Username' with 'email' from within the text box.
I'd also like to know if JFB connect would work with the hikashop login form? Could I have the Login for Facebook and google+ appear below the normal 'Login' button?
Thanks,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Different layout...
Hello,
I know that I have fixed this before, which makes it even more frustrating :blink: !
Why isn't the Registration/Login form here exactly the same layout that it would be had I have gone through to the checkout?
I would like to remove the 'Username' and 'Password' from above the text box. I would also like to replace 'Username' with 'email' from within the text box.
I'd also like to know if JFB connect would work with the hikashop login form? Could I have the Login for Facebook and google+ appear below the normal 'Login' button?
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195550
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Login form discrepancies
Hi,
These are Joomla settings to remove the label before the fields and use the email instead of the username.
You can find these options in Joomla > Users > Options.
To display JFB connect on the registration page, you can add the desired module at the position contenttop.
Once again, don't seem to be related on HikaShop
These are Joomla settings to remove the label before the fields and use the email instead of the username.
You can find these options in Joomla > Users > Options.
To display JFB connect on the registration page, you can add the desired module at the position contenttop.
Once again, don't seem to be related on HikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 6 months ago #195670
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Login form discrepancies
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your reply.
I have no such options within my Joomla installation, but It's a hikashop registration form. Are you sure this would be related to joomla settings?
Thanks for your reply.
I have no such options within my Joomla installation, but It's a hikashop registration form. Are you sure this would be related to joomla settings?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195682
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login form discrepancies
Hi,
The page is a registration form, but the login that you have on that page is a Joomla login module, not a HikaShop login form.
So if you want to style the Joomal login module, rename things in it, etc, it's possible but you need to change the Joomla login module for that and it is not related to HikaShop.
The page is a registration form, but the login that you have on that page is a Joomla login module, not a HikaShop login form.
So if you want to style the Joomal login module, rename things in it, etc, it's possible but you need to change the Joomla login module for that and it is not related to HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds