- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 2
User Registration
11 years 6 months ago #195830
by ateam98
User Registration was created by ateam98
-- url of the page with the problem -- : rfvendors.ribfestnh.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : msie
Whenever I click on the create account link, I am directed to a page asking me to log in first. I have enabled user registration and set the self flag in joomla. This site was working before the upgrades to joomla and hikashop. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Alan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : msie
Whenever I click on the create account link, I am directed to a page asking me to log in first. I have enabled user registration and set the self flag in joomla. This site was working before the upgrades to joomla and hikashop. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Alan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User Registration
Hi,
The issue is not linked to HikaShop. The create account link is from the Joomla login module and it points to the Joomla registration page, bit i is intercepted before and goes to the Joomla login form.
I suppose that it has something to do with the access level of the registration page.
What you could do is customize the create an account link of the Joomla login module to actually link to the HikaShop registration page. Here is a tutorial explaining how to do such modifications on the Joomla login module:
www.joomlashine.com/easyblog/customize-j...s-with-override.html
The issue is not linked to HikaShop. The create account link is from the Joomla login module and it points to the Joomla registration page, bit i is intercepted before and goes to the Joomla login form.
I suppose that it has something to do with the access level of the registration page.
What you could do is customize the create an account link of the Joomla login module to actually link to the HikaShop registration page. Here is a tutorial explaining how to do such modifications on the Joomla login module:
www.joomlashine.com/easyblog/customize-j...s-with-override.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds