- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Edit new address form
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #197839
by alve89
Edit new address form was created by alve89
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0.4, Firefox 36.0.4
Hi everybody,
I'd like to change the "New address form" (in checkout process). I want to remove the "state" field as you see in the attached image (it's the last field).
I tried to edit Display->Views->myTemplate/addressTemplate and the custom fields by removing the "state" field but it doesn't change anything.
How can I make this working?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 8.0.4, Firefox 36.0.4
Hi everybody,
I'd like to change the "New address form" (in checkout process). I want to remove the "state" field as you see in the attached image (it's the last field).
I tried to edit Display->Views->myTemplate/addressTemplate and the custom fields by removing the "state" field but it doesn't change anything.
How can I make this working?
Thank you!
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by alve89.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #197841
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Edit new address form
Hello,
The solution will just be to unpublish the state custom field via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The solution will just be to unpublish the state custom field via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198328
by alve89
Replied by alve89 on topic Edit new address form
Did you mean "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields"? Thank you, that worked. I thought I already unpublished it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198331
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit new address form
Hi,
Yes, that's the page that Mohamed wanted to point at.
Regards
Yes, that's the page that Mohamed wanted to point at.
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds