- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
Class 0 does not exist ERROR!
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #198771
by Konstantin1996
Class 0 does not exist ERROR! was created by Konstantin1996
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$list in /home/feeolond/public_html/plugins/system/jvnewsletter/jvnewsletter.php on line 80
Have an issue with HikaShop registration.
When the registration form is submitted an error message pops up "Class 0 does not exist"
I attached what the problem is. Please guide me through this issue.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$list in /home/feeolond/public_html/plugins/system/jvnewsletter/jvnewsletter.php on line 80
Have an issue with HikaShop registration.
When the registration form is submitted an error message pops up "Class 0 does not exist"
I attached what the problem is. Please guide me through this issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198774
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Class 0 does not exist ERROR!
Hi,
I'm sorry but we do not have any "Class ... does not exist" message in HikaShop (or HikaMarket).
I see that you have a notice from your system plugin "jvnewsletter" ; please be sure that this plugin is not pushing the Joomla error message (or another plugin).
Regards,
PS : I think you're using HikaShop 2.4.0 ; HikaShop 2.4.1 has not been released, yet.
I'm sorry but we do not have any "Class ... does not exist" message in HikaShop (or HikaMarket).
I see that you have a notice from your system plugin "jvnewsletter" ; please be sure that this plugin is not pushing the Joomla error message (or another plugin).
Regards,
PS : I think you're using HikaShop 2.4.0 ; HikaShop 2.4.1 has not been released, yet.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds