- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Registration Page Not Working
- PigeonTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199834
by PigeonTech
Registration Page Not Working was created by PigeonTech
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
When I try to register a new customer nothing happens when I click the Register button.
I've checked the Users Manager in Joomla and Hikashop and the new customer is not there. I have set Joomla account activation to Self. Allow User Registration is set to Yes and Notification Email to Admin is set to yes.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
When I try to register a new customer nothing happens when I click the Register button.
I've checked the Users Manager in Joomla and Hikashop and the new customer is not there. I have set Joomla account activation to Self. Allow User Registration is set to Yes and Notification Email to Admin is set to yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #199848
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Registration Page Not Working
Hello,
If you don't see any error message, it means that your Joomla template is not displaying the error messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
If you don't see any error message, it means that your Joomla template is not displaying the error messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: PigeonTech
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202274
by spiritwalker
Replied by spiritwalker on topic Registration Page Not Working (Business Version)
Hello
I have the same problem.
Ihave just bought the Business Version of HikaShop and try to configurate it. I have a few products and try to buy them. But when I try to register or use it as guest nothing happens.
The code <jdoc:include type="message" /> is included in the template (it shows messages like "...you have to fill in the form.... etc. etc.)
I am using:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 Business Version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.23
Here is my testsite: Testsite
And then I have an other problem with the category module. It displays the text "Keine Unterkategorien (no subcategories)". Is there a way to get rid off that text? (I found it. It has to be changed in the module),
Maybe some one can help.
Regards
Andy
I have the same problem.
Ihave just bought the Business Version of HikaShop and try to configurate it. I have a few products and try to buy them. But when I try to register or use it as guest nothing happens.
The code <jdoc:include type="message" /> is included in the template (it shows messages like "...you have to fill in the form.... etc. etc.)
I am using:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 Business Version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.23
Here is my testsite: Testsite
And then I have an other problem with the category module. It displays the text "Keine Unterkategorien (no subcategories)". Is there a way to get rid off that text? (I found it. It has to be changed in the module),
Maybe some one can help.
Regards
Andy
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by spiritwalker.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202306
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration Page Not Working (Business Version)
Hi,
1. Your issue is different. Your problem is that the selection of the registration mode (login, registration or guest) is not working because of your Joomla template which generates a javascript error on your page: take.ms/VGR2W
Because of that, the javascript code of HikaShop to handle the selector is not initialized and doesn't work.
You should contact your template provider to see with him how to fix the issue with the sub menu javascript.
2. Any text of the interface can be changed with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
1. Your issue is different. Your problem is that the selection of the registration mode (login, registration or guest) is not working because of your Joomla template which generates a javascript error on your page: take.ms/VGR2W
Because of that, the javascript code of HikaShop to handle the selector is not initialized and doesn't work.
You should contact your template provider to see with him how to fix the issue with the sub menu javascript.
2. Any text of the interface can be changed with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds