- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
registration box cut off
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #203243
by katchris
registration box cut off was created by katchris
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
After I add a product to the cart with a unregistered user I click proceed to checkout. Im then redirected to the login or register page. But unfortunately the page doesn't fit and half the registration info is cut off. If I go to my account then register a new user, the registration page is half cut off also.
This is all in a mobile mode.
Also the Hikashop cart in mobile mode isnt in the correct order and is kinda messy. Any suggestions will help.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi
After I add a product to the cart with a unregistered user I click proceed to checkout. Im then redirected to the login or register page. But unfortunately the page doesn't fit and half the registration info is cut off. If I go to my account then register a new user, the registration page is half cut off also.
This is all in a mobile mode.
Also the Hikashop cart in mobile mode isnt in the correct order and is kinda messy. Any suggestions will help.
Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by katchris.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 months ago #203248
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic registration box cut off
Hello,
You're actually having a CSS issue due to your CSS template, the only solution will just be to add a CSS fix and use media queries if you want your website to be fully responsive : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
You're actually having a CSS issue due to your CSS template, the only solution will just be to add a CSS fix and use media queries if you want your website to be fully responsive : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203300
by katchris
Replied by katchris on topic registration box cut off
Are you sure? Because the Hikashop cart not displaying right should have nothing to do with my template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #203314
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic registration box cut off
Hi,
I've done tests on my computer and my cellphone and don't have the same result as you.
From what I can see, the Joomla template is not responsive at all :
--removed--
And so of course, HikaShop's display is not correct either on mobile as the first thing is for the template to be responsive.
For example, if you switch temporarily to the protostar template or to a joostrap template on your website, you'll see that what you're describing doesn't happen and that it displays properly on mobile.
I've done tests on my computer and my cellphone and don't have the same result as you.
From what I can see, the Joomla template is not responsive at all :
--removed--
And so of course, HikaShop's display is not correct either on mobile as the first thing is for the template to be responsive.
For example, if you switch temporarily to the protostar template or to a joostrap template on your website, you'll see that what you're describing doesn't happen and that it displays properly on mobile.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds