- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
The menus hides the fields of the edit form
- Poukamisas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #203444
by Poukamisas
The menus hides the fields of the edit form was created by Poukamisas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 38.0.1
Hi,
I am making a e shop with hikashop bisiness and i have a problem when I go to edit the adress etc on front desk. The problem is that the menus stay on front of the edit form. For more details to undestard look at the files tha i have add.
What can I do for this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 38.0.1
Hi,
I am making a e shop with hikashop bisiness and i have a problem when I go to edit the adress etc on front desk. The problem is that the menus stay on front of the edit form. For more details to undestard look at the files tha i have add.
What can I do for this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #203448
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic The menus hides the fields of the edit form
Hi,
It seems to be a template issue, if bet that if you try with the default Joomla template you don't have this issue.
That looks like a z-index matter, the menus are potentially using a z-index grater than the one used by the popup.
So please add/edit css properties to change the z-index values.
Here is some documentation for that: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Another solution can be to select another value for the "Address selector" option in Configuration > Checkout > Login & Address
It seems to be a template issue, if bet that if you try with the default Joomla template you don't have this issue.
That looks like a z-index matter, the menus are potentially using a z-index grater than the one used by the popup.
So please add/edit css properties to change the z-index values.
Here is some documentation for that: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Another solution can be to select another value for the "Address selector" option in Configuration > Checkout > Login & Address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Poukamisas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 3 months ago #203579
by Poukamisas
Replied by Poukamisas on topic The menus hides the fields of the edit form
Hi,
I have changed the z-index values and the problem has solved.
Thanks a lot
I have changed the z-index values and the problem has solved.
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds