- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
New Adress PopUp overlays input with Padding
11 years 2 months ago #208149
by speerwolf
New Adress PopUp overlays input with Padding was created by speerwolf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0
Hello,
when i try to insert a new adress in the popup on the frontend, there are showing no letters in the textfields.
I found out, that there is a Padding overlaying it. I attached 2 pictures, which are showing the situation.
I don´t know where the CSS File is to fix this. Can you help me please?
For test I made the User:
test
pw: test123
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0
Hello,
when i try to insert a new adress in the popup on the frontend, there are showing no letters in the textfields.
I found out, that there is a Padding overlaying it. I attached 2 pictures, which are showing the situation.
I don´t know where the CSS File is to fix this. Can you help me please?
For test I made the User:
test
pw: test123
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208152
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic New Adress PopUp overlays input with Padding
Hi,
That CSS is coming from your template.
Regards,
That CSS is coming from your template.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds