- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 0
advanced date picker in user custom filed
11 years 2 months ago #208418
by mymall
advanced date picker in user custom filed was created by mymall
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
hi
I added a custom filed of type advanced date picker to the user, its working fine when creating new user from fronted, however, if edit use, the date picker is not working at all, its not popup to pick a date
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
hi
I added a custom filed of type advanced date picker to the user, its working fine when creating new user from fronted, however, if edit use, the date picker is not working at all, its not popup to pick a date
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208419
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
Hi,
Please note that HikaShop 3.4 does not exist (yet).
Can you please explain where exactly the custom fields does not work ?
Regards,
Please note that HikaShop 3.4 does not exist (yet).
Can you please explain where exactly the custom fields does not work ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208473
by Wood
Replied by Wood on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
Hello,
is there a way to edit the dimensions and colour of the date picker? It works fine, but I would like to resize it slightly.
Thank you
is there a way to edit the dimensions and colour of the date picker? It works fine, but I would like to resize it slightly.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208475
by mymall
Replied by mymall on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
sorry its 2.5 
the custom filed do not work in the user edit in the fronted
178.20.184.148:1122/mymall/index.php/en/.../profile?layout=edit
user : teto
pass: aaaa
there is birthdate filed, niether the date picker is working, nor if I put a value and press submit it will be saved
thanks
the custom filed do not work in the user edit in the fronted
178.20.184.148:1122/mymall/index.php/en/.../profile?layout=edit
user : teto
pass: aaaa
there is birthdate filed, niether the date picker is working, nor if I put a value and press submit it will be saved
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208484
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
Hi,
I can see the problem on your website which comes from the javascript that HikaShop adds to the page not being displayed by the template in the headers.
We're not able to reproduce the issue on our end with the normal Joomla template.
If you switch to the standard Joomla template, does it work for you too ?
I've looked online and it looks like a bug of the T3 based templates:
www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?7...-from-plugin-is-lost
So since you're using a T3 template, I would recommend to contact your template provider so that they can address javascript added by plugins before the display of the headers. It's not normal that it doesn't include it in the headers.
I can see the problem on your website which comes from the javascript that HikaShop adds to the page not being displayed by the template in the headers.
We're not able to reproduce the issue on our end with the normal Joomla template.
If you switch to the standard Joomla template, does it work for you too ?
I've looked online and it looks like a bug of the T3 based templates:
www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?7...-from-plugin-is-lost
So since you're using a T3 template, I would recommend to contact your template provider so that they can address javascript added by plugins before the display of the headers. It's not normal that it doesn't include it in the headers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208588
by mymall
Replied by mymall on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
hi
I do not think its a template issue as I switched to default joomla template protostar and same problem
I do not think its a template issue as I switched to default joomla template protostar and same problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
Hi,
Maybe you still had some plugins from your template activated ?
I tested myself with protostar and don't have the problem with the latest version of HikaShop.
Maybe you still had some plugins from your template activated ?
I tested myself with protostar and don't have the problem with the latest version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209042
by mymall
Replied by mymall on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
hi again
I disabled T3 Framework plugin (which is the only plugin I find related to t3 template), switched to default joomla template protostar , and still the same results, the date picker is not loading
please advice
I disabled T3 Framework plugin (which is the only plugin I find related to t3 template), switched to default joomla template protostar , and still the same results, the date picker is not loading
please advice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209049
by mymall
Replied by mymall on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
Dear Sir,
I checked your website demo.hikashop.com, and I added a custom filed to user of type advanced date picker, and I was able to reproduce the problem at your demo website and the same, the date picker is not loaded when press on the icon, and as I know, you are not using t3 template.
so please I need your immediate response on solving the problem as the first direction was the template while I think its wrong assumption.
thanks
I checked your website demo.hikashop.com, and I added a custom filed to user of type advanced date picker, and I was able to reproduce the problem at your demo website and the same, the date picker is not loaded when press on the icon, and as I know, you are not using t3 template.
so please I need your immediate response on solving the problem as the first direction was the template while I think its wrong assumption.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
Hi,
It's great that you could reproduce the issue on our demo website.
So I've debugged the issue on the demo website and it comes from the way the menu structure is done.
In some cases, it will work and in some other cases it won't.
That's why it worked on my end and not yours. I thought that it came from the template as I used the default one on my test website, and javascript issues often come from templates, and the link I gave before seemed to confirm that.
The solution is to change the line:
function onAfterInitialise() {
to:
function onAfterRoute() {
in the file plugins/system/hikashopuser/hikashopuser.php and it will work in all the cases.
It's great that you could reproduce the issue on our demo website.
So I've debugged the issue on the demo website and it comes from the way the menu structure is done.
In some cases, it will work and in some other cases it won't.
That's why it worked on my end and not yours. I thought that it came from the template as I used the default one on my test website, and javascript issues often come from templates, and the link I gave before seemed to confirm that.
The solution is to change the line:
function onAfterInitialise() {
to:
function onAfterRoute() {
in the file plugins/system/hikashopuser/hikashopuser.php and it will work in all the cases.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209148
by mymall
Replied by mymall on topic advanced date picker in user custom filed
thanks for your feedback
I made the changes and it worked
I made the changes and it worked
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds