Skip to main content

Restricting products by geography

More
11 years 2 months ago #209145 by Clarenceljw
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.clarenceling.com
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A. I want to know how to restrict product sales to certain countries for only some of my products

I want to know how to restrict product sales to certain countries for only some of my products. I have created a separate folder for the geographically limited products on my website. I only want those products in that folder to be restricted by geography. Can you please instruct me on how to locate the folder name?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #209176 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
The solution will be to :
- Create a custom warehouse via "Hikashop->System->Warehouse"

- Add that warehouse through the product configuration page of the products that you want to restrict regarding a country

- Add that warehouse through a shipping method that will only be used for your restricted products
- Add your custom zone through the "Zone" option of your shipping method configuration page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum