Skip to main content

user control panel

More
11 years 1 month ago #210923 by Tate
user control panel was created by Tate
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.forlornhopegames.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3

I cannot find where I turn on the user control panel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #210931 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic user control panel
It's not something you "turn on".
Instead, create a new Joomla menu item, and find it as "Menu Item Type" under "HikaShop".

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #210934 by Tate
Replied by Tate on topic user control panel
OK, I've got one there called User Control Panel. It's set to Hika Shop - user control panel

it's still not showing (currently set to super user which I am logged on as)

I quickly toggled it to default view and back again and it DID show as the home page. I can't for the life of me get it to appear as an item on the standard page view.

G
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Tate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #210936 by Tate
Replied by Tate on topic user control panel
I think I've got it…

Thanks

G

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #210937 by lousyfool
Replied by lousyfool on topic user control panel

Tate wrote: I think I've got it…


Good.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by lousyfool. Reason: "I think I've got it…" :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum