- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Total Price is $0 in customers>cart
11 years 1 month ago #211394
by firestax
Total Price is $0 in customers>cart was created by firestax
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.firestax.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3,6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
Hi I am trying to fix an issue I have with a payment plugin I had made and I found an issue. Not sure if it is causing my problem but either way I wanted to post it here.
When I go to components>hikashop>customers>cart some of the totals are $0 and some are not. I am attaching a screenshot so you will see what I mean.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3,6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
Hi I am trying to fix an issue I have with a payment plugin I had made and I found an issue. Not sure if it is causing my problem but either way I wanted to post it here.
When I go to components>hikashop>customers>cart some of the totals are $0 and some are not. I am attaching a screenshot so you will see what I mean.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211419
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Total Price is $0 in customers>cart
Hi,
That's indeed a strange thing, in frontend have these carts a total price of "0" too ?
As we are not able to reproduce that issue on our end, could you please give us a backend and a FTP access to your website in order to find and fix that ?
These informations can be sent via our contact form, don't forget to give the url of that topic in your message.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
That's indeed a strange thing, in frontend have these carts a total price of "0" too ?
As we are not able to reproduce that issue on our end, could you please give us a backend and a FTP access to your website in order to find and fix that ?
These informations can be sent via our contact form, don't forget to give the url of that topic in your message.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds