Using Hikashop redirect login plugin
11 years 4 weeks ago #212882
by cherard
ARK - Our Survival
Cheers
Jeff
Using Hikashop redirect login plugin was created by cherard
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
maxtemp.allthingsweb.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I may be missing something very basic here, but could I have some basic steps for using the redirect login registration for new users.
I have added customer fields to the address section and enabled the plugin for the site, I have added the homepage menu item id as this is where the login is when the site is first opened, but I just get the joomla one still when registering as a new user. What am I doing wrong and is this the correct approach.
Also the documentation does not really cover this use of the plugin at all, not anywhere I could find anyway.
I am asking for basic instructions so I can checked that I have done everything required correctly.
Cheers
Jeff
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I may be missing something very basic here, but could I have some basic steps for using the redirect login registration for new users.
I have added customer fields to the address section and enabled the plugin for the site, I have added the homepage menu item id as this is where the login is when the site is first opened, but I just get the joomla one still when registering as a new user. What am I doing wrong and is this the correct approach.
Also the documentation does not really cover this use of the plugin at all, not anywhere I could find anyway.
I am asking for basic instructions so I can checked that I have done everything required correctly.
Cheers
Jeff
ARK - Our Survival
Cheers
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #212883
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Using Hikashop redirect login plugin
Hi,
In the Joomla Plugin Manager the plugin "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" must be enabled. That should do for a "Registration" menu item or the link below the login fields leading to the registration including HikaShop address fields.
In the Joomla Plugin Manager the plugin "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" must be enabled. That should do for a "Registration" menu item or the link below the login fields leading to the registration including HikaShop address fields.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #212891
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Using Hikashop redirect login plugin
Hi,
Also, the id should be the id of a menu item of the type "hikashop user registration". You can create such menu item via the Joomla menu manager if you don't have one already.
Also, the id should be the id of a menu item of the type "hikashop user registration". You can create such menu item via the Joomla menu manager if you don't have one already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds