- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Customer Registration - User Group
11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #213008
by frak682
Customer Registration - User Group was created by frak682
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.telecontrolli.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I would like to give, during the registration process, the customer to a group of users.
I can not define the user taxes: individual, company no VAT, VAT Company.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
I would like to give, during the registration process, the customer to a group of users.
I can not define the user taxes: individual, company no VAT, VAT Company.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by frak682.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #213026
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Registration - User Group
Hi,
The user type for the taxes will be defined automatically based on the address_country and address_vat fields that you can enable via the menu Display>Custom fields.
Otherwise, you can also have a user group added to the customer automatically based on what they select in custom fields thanks to this plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...oup-ftw-for-hikashop
The user type for the taxes will be defined automatically based on the address_country and address_vat fields that you can enable via the menu Display>Custom fields.
Otherwise, you can also have a user group added to the customer automatically based on what they select in custom fields thanks to this plugin: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...oup-ftw-for-hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213091
by frak682
Replied by frak682 on topic Customer Registration - User Group
I activated address_country and address_vat. I created a category with two rules
1 Italy - individual = 22%
2 Italy - company with VAT = 0%
When I try putting the rule only one individual, it does not calculate taxes, with the user FOO
When I try putting all users, the system calculates the VAT, always with the user FOO.
According to me, and I tried it with multiple users, you do not recognize the type of user. There is a support service to see if there is a problem?
as you associate a type of customer to a type of user?
How to register a user in a specific category of User?
Hikashop is a nice system. But the user management is not up to the system.
Hello
1 Italy - individual = 22%
2 Italy - company with VAT = 0%
When I try putting the rule only one individual, it does not calculate taxes, with the user FOO
When I try putting all users, the system calculates the VAT, always with the user FOO.
According to me, and I tried it with multiple users, you do not recognize the type of user. There is a support service to see if there is a problem?
as you associate a type of customer to a type of user?
How to register a user in a specific category of User?
Hikashop is a nice system. But the user management is not up to the system.
Hello
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213107
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Registration - User Group
Please provide screenshots of how you configured your tax rules and a test user account with an address that we can use on order to replicate the problem on your website.
Also note that there is no need to create tax rules for 0% taxes. No tax rule matching for a user means no tax to be paid.
Also note that there is no need to create tax rules for 0% taxes. No tax rule matching for a user means no tax to be paid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #213154
by frak682
Replied by frak682 on topic Customer Registration - User Group
The fiscal rule is:
user company = no TAX (I do not rule imposed in Hika)
individual = 22% tax
In the "Tax Detail" You can see "User Type" = "Individual"
User example is individual (no company name - No VAT) resident in Italy.
For the product RR3 should pay VAT of 22%.
But when I make the checkout for the product RR3 Hikashop not calculate VAT. "carrello.png".
user company = no TAX (I do not rule imposed in Hika)
individual = 22% tax
In the "Tax Detail" You can see "User Type" = "Individual"
User example is individual (no company name - No VAT) resident in Italy.
For the product RR3 should pay VAT of 22%.
But when I make the checkout for the product RR3 Hikashop not calculate VAT. "carrello.png".
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by frak682.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213156
by frak682
Replied by frak682 on topic Customer Registration - User Group
If I change in the rules the type of user in "All Customer" as image "Tax Detail2.png", Hikashop calculates tax. Es: "carrello2.png".
You can Check in www.Telecontrolli.com :
www.telecontrolli.com/catalogue.html
You can Check in www.Telecontrolli.com :
www.telecontrolli.com/catalogue.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Registration - User Group
Hi,
The "cumulative tax" setting should be turned off.
Other than that, the configuration of what you've shown looks fine. So it must come from something else.
Please provide a backend access to your website so that we can check your settings.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
The "cumulative tax" setting should be turned off.
Other than that, the configuration of what you've shown looks fine. So it must come from something else.
Please provide a backend access to your website so that we can check your settings.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213250
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Registration - User Group
Hi,
The issue is that you had changed the "default address type" from "individual" to "all customers" in the HikaShop settings.
Because of that, customers would be considered as "all customers" and you would get taxes applied to prices only when the tax rule was set to "all customers".
I've reverted that for you and it's working fine.
The issue is that you had changed the "default address type" from "individual" to "all customers" in the HikaShop settings.
Because of that, customers would be considered as "all customers" and you would get taxes applied to prices only when the tax rule was set to "all customers".
I've reverted that for you and it's working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds