- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 6
Change an order with phpMyAdmin
11 years 3 weeks ago #213598
by panefs
Change an order with phpMyAdmin was created by panefs
Hello,
I have a customer who accidentally ordered the wrong version of a product (he bought the Photoshop Elements version of an effect, instead of the Photoshop version). Both products have the same price.
I'd like to change his order details, so that the customer will able to download the correct product in the future. Which tables do I have to edit?
Another similar question. There is another customer who purchased a product as a guest.
After than, he registered with the site. Now he is asking me if I can link his 'guest' purchase to his user account. Is that possible?
Thank you!
Panos
I have a customer who accidentally ordered the wrong version of a product (he bought the Photoshop Elements version of an effect, instead of the Photoshop version). Both products have the same price.
I'd like to change his order details, so that the customer will able to download the correct product in the future. Which tables do I have to edit?
Another similar question. There is another customer who purchased a product as a guest.
After than, he registered with the site. Now he is asking me if I can link his 'guest' purchase to his user account. Is that possible?
Thank you!
Panos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213602
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change an order with phpMyAdmin
Hi,
You shouldn't use "PHPmyAdmin" for that ; but just edit the order in the HikaShop backend.
You can modify the products in the order and also change the customer ; you have access to all elements of the order and can modify all of them.
Regards,
You shouldn't use "PHPmyAdmin" for that ; but just edit the order in the HikaShop backend.
You can modify the products in the order and also change the customer ; you have access to all elements of the order and can modify all of them.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #213862
by panefs
Replied by panefs on topic Change an order with phpMyAdmin
Fantastic, thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds