Landing page after registration
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 week ago #214491
by fireballxl5
Landing page after registration was created by fireballxl5
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi all
I have a menu option which takes users to a login page which has a button to register. Clicking on the Register button sends the user to the hikashop regsitration form which has a couple of extra questions to the standard form for the user to answer. When the user submits their registration the user is taken to weird page ( mediastreamz.com/mediaone/buy-mediaone/c...ctivate_page?lang=en ) which I suspect is part of the purchasing process as 'mediaone' is one of our products. I want to specify the landing page after registration and not use the hikashop inherited page as I wish to display certain modules for this page only. How do I do this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.41
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi all
I have a menu option which takes users to a login page which has a button to register. Clicking on the Register button sends the user to the hikashop regsitration form which has a couple of extra questions to the standard form for the user to answer. When the user submits their registration the user is taken to weird page ( mediastreamz.com/mediaone/buy-mediaone/c...ctivate_page?lang=en ) which I suspect is part of the purchasing process as 'mediaone' is one of our products. I want to specify the landing page after registration and not use the hikashop inherited page as I wish to display certain modules for this page only. How do I do this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Landing page after registration
Hi,
Hi,
You can edit the file "activate_page" via the menu Display>Views.
There, you can redirect wherever you want with such code:
Hi,
You can edit the file "activate_page" via the menu Display>Views.
There, you can redirect wherever you want with such code:
Code:
<?php $app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->redirect('url with to redirect'); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 1 week ago #214590
by fireballxl5
Replied by fireballxl5 on topic Landing page after registration
Hi Nicolas
Thanks for that. Ages ago when I installed HikaShop I seem to recall the I had the option to use the shop's registration page/process as opposed to the standard Joomla offering and I selected that. Can I switch it back?
Also, if I use some other system to manage the registration process will HikaShop still pickup the basic details.
Thanks
Thanks for that. Ages ago when I installed HikaShop I seem to recall the I had the option to use the shop's registration page/process as opposed to the standard Joomla offering and I selected that. Can I switch it back?
Also, if I use some other system to manage the registration process will HikaShop still pickup the basic details.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #214604
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Landing page after registration
Hi,
Sure, you can switch it back by deactivating the plugin "Hikashop Registration Redirect Plugin" via the Joomla plugins manager.
HikaShop will pickup the username/password/email address. But not the address data.
Sure, you can switch it back by deactivating the plugin "Hikashop Registration Redirect Plugin" via the Joomla plugins manager.
HikaShop will pickup the username/password/email address. But not the address data.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fireballxl5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds