- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Customer Registration - Access Usergroup Invalid
11 years 4 days ago #215217
by sternhi
Customer Registration - Access Usergroup Invalid was created by sternhi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 40.0.3
Hello,
I having the following message when I try out the customer registration:
"Access Usergroup Invalid"
I have set up a group named customer, sub group of registered in Joomla. This group contains 5 groups.
In Hikashop I ad a custom field using the FTW plugin. I have tried different settings and went through the configuration again an again, but it seems I miss something.
Perhaps you guys have an idea.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 40.0.3
Hello,
I having the following message when I try out the customer registration:
"Access Usergroup Invalid"
I have set up a group named customer, sub group of registered in Joomla. This group contains 5 groups.
In Hikashop I ad a custom field using the FTW plugin. I have tried different settings and went through the configuration again an again, but it seems I miss something.
Perhaps you guys have an idea.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago #215225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Registration - Access Usergroup Invalid
Hi,
It must come from the configuration of your custom field.
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of your custom field and a screenshot of the settings of the FTW plugin ?
It must come from the configuration of your custom field.
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of your custom field and a screenshot of the settings of the FTW plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago #215278
by sternhi
Replied by sternhi on topic Customer Registration - Access Usergroup Invalid
Here the scrennshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215302
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Registration - Access Usergroup Invalid
Hi,
In the FTW plugin you wrote "Customer" but the column name of your field is "customer". Correct that and it should work better.
In the FTW plugin you wrote "Customer" but the column name of your field is "customer". Correct that and it should work better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 day ago #215438
by sternhi
Replied by sternhi on topic Customer Registration - Access Usergroup Invalid
Thanks a lot for the help. It works now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds