- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot see Content Menu or Content Module
- aravindarao
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 days ago #215400
by aravindarao
Cannot see Content Menu or Content Module was created by aravindarao
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1509251831]
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.4 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi,
I want to hide Display the Cart option from user panel. I assume I can customize this for that menu item. However I do not see the content menu and content module options under "Display". Can you please help with this?
Regards,
Aravinda
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.4 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi,
I want to hide Display the Cart option from user panel. I assume I can customize this for that menu item. However I do not see the content menu and content module options under "Display". Can you please help with this?
Regards,
Aravinda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215404
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot see Content Menu or Content Module
Hi,
There is no setting to remove the "cart" button in the front-end user control panel.
The best is to create a view override for the view "user | cpanel" and add a line to remove the "cart" from the buttons.
Regards,
There is no setting to remove the "cart" button in the front-end user control panel.
The best is to create a view override for the view "user | cpanel" and add a line to remove the "cart" from the buttons.
Code:
unset($this->buttons['cart']);
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- aravindarao
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 days ago #215443
by aravindarao
Replied by aravindarao on topic Cannot see Content Menu or Content Module
Thanks Jerome.
I will do as you advised. But, why don't I see the content menu and content module under the Display configuration? I could see that in the free version.
Regards,
Aravinda
I will do as you advised. But, why don't I see the content menu and content module under the Display configuration? I could see that in the free version.
Regards,
Aravinda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #215451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot see Content Menu or Content Module
Hi,
That because you're now using hikashop 2.6.0 and we removed them as they are not needed anymore.
Now, the options of menus and modules are directly available when you edit menus and modules via the joomla menus/modules manager.
That because you're now using hikashop 2.6.0 and we removed them as they are not needed anymore.
Now, the options of menus and modules are directly available when you edit menus and modules via the joomla menus/modules manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds