- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Duplicate users/customers
11 years 8 hours ago #215644
by be4eat
Duplicate users/customers was created by be4eat
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Username in use
How I can allow duplicate from users registrations?
I've removed the login, so I have only the registration form.
But when I try to buy another product with the same email of previous order, I have the error : "Username in use".
I want no login login with username and password from my customers, but for each order I want that they insert all fields.
Haw can I do?
How I can allow duplicate from users registrations?
I've removed the login, so I have only the registration form.
But when I try to buy another product with the same email of previous order, I have the error : "Username in use".
I want no login login with username and password from my customers, but for each order I want that they insert all fields.
Haw can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 hours ago #215670
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Duplicate users/customers
Hi,
In the "Registration" setting of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration, you want to select "guest".
That way, your customers won't have a user account created and they"ll be able to fill in the form and purchase as much as they want.
Note that if there is already a user account for an email address, the system won't allow you to guest checkout with that email address. In that case, you want to first delete the user account before trying.
In the "Registration" setting of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration, you want to select "guest".
That way, your customers won't have a user account created and they"ll be able to fill in the form and purchase as much as they want.
Note that if there is already a user account for an email address, the system won't allow you to guest checkout with that email address. In that case, you want to first delete the user account before trying.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds