- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
How can I add custom menu in user's control panel?
10 years 11 months ago #217335
by DimLVL
How can I add custom menu in user's control panel? was created by DimLVL
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I have installed Helpdesk Pro extension on the website to work via ticket system. Is it possible to create such menus in User's Control Panel as Manage Tickets and Create a ticket related to the appropriate component?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I have installed Helpdesk Pro extension on the website to work via ticket system. Is it possible to create such menus in User's Control Panel as Manage Tickets and Create a ticket related to the appropriate component?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #217375
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How can I add custom menu in user's control panel?
Hello,
To do what you want you'll have to directly edit the code of the Hikashop Control panel menu. The best will be to edit the "cpanel" function of the "components\com_hikashop\views\user\view.html.php" file.
To do what you want you'll have to directly edit the code of the Hikashop Control panel menu. The best will be to edit the "cpanel" function of the "components\com_hikashop\views\user\view.html.php" file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217422
by DimLVL
Replied by DimLVL on topic How can I add custom menu in user's control panel?
Thanks for reply, Mohamed!
Unfortunately my knowledges in php are very poor. Can I ask you to give me any examples please? I tried to find similar issues, and nothing was found, but I'm sure, that that will be interesting to know, how to edit Control panel in Hikashop.
Unfortunately my knowledges in php are very poor. Can I ask you to give me any examples please? I tried to find similar issues, and nothing was found, but I'm sure, that that will be interesting to know, how to edit Control panel in Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217425
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can I add custom menu in user's control panel?
Hi,
I disagree with the Mohamed's message.
Please see that post which explain how to remove or add buttons in the user control panel :
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/878527-r...r-control-panel.html
Regards,
I disagree with the Mohamed's message.
Please see that post which explain how to remove or add buttons in the user control panel :
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/878527-r...r-control-panel.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DimLVL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds