- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
ACL not working properly non-shopper sees webshop?
10 years 10 months ago #220969
by proo4509
ACL not working properly non-shopper sees webshop? was created by proo4509
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23
Hi,
my webshop menu has acl shopper
my webshop cart has acl shopper
my cart module has acl shopper
After order a customer is removed from 'shopper'
(customer should also be logged out by force after order, but this is still not working)
But, when I log out (manually) and log in again, i can still see and use the "shopper" items (webshop and cart menu and cart module).
Am I missing something?
If this is a cache problem, how can i force the ACL changes?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23
Hi,
my webshop menu has acl shopper
my webshop cart has acl shopper
my cart module has acl shopper
After order a customer is removed from 'shopper'
(customer should also be logged out by force after order, but this is still not working)
But, when I log out (manually) and log in again, i can still see and use the "shopper" items (webshop and cart menu and cart module).
Am I missing something?
If this is a cache problem, how can i force the ACL changes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220982
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ACL not working properly non-shopper sees webshop?
Hi,
The ACL cache should be cleared when you logout/login from your user account.
Maybe you could check the Joomla cache of your website. Do you have anything there ? If you clear it, does it help ?
Is the user group removed from the user account if you check on it in the backend ?
The ACL cache should be cleared when you logout/login from your user account.
Maybe you could check the Joomla cache of your website. Do you have anything there ? If you clear it, does it help ?
Is the user group removed from the user account if you check on it in the backend ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221129
by proo4509
Replied by proo4509 on topic ACL not working properly non-shopper sees webshop?
system cache is switched of, I do use jotcache, but hikashop is excluded there.
I'm quite convinced it all has to with the user session cache.
I see things sometimes working, but most of the time not.
regards
Suzanne
I'm quite convinced it all has to with the user session cache.
I see things sometimes working, but most of the time not.
regards
Suzanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221191
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ACL not working properly non-shopper sees webshop?
Hi,
HikaShop might be excluded but the acl of the users are not part of HikaShop but Joomla itself.
If you disable jotcache, does that change anything ?
HikaShop might be excluded but the acl of the users are not part of HikaShop but Joomla itself.
If you disable jotcache, does that change anything ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: proo4509
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221596
by proo4509
Replied by proo4509 on topic ACL not working properly non-shopper sees webshop?
It's solved now. I needed to change the configuration.php of joomla as well to stop caching totally.
And, I replace the logout of the user in the massaction order php with a session refresh. Now the ACL changes are ok without the user logout.
And, I replace the logout of the user in the massaction order php with a session refresh. Now the ACL changes are ok without the user logout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds