- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Order click redirects to administrator URL
10 years 10 months ago #221218
by Butlerweb
Order click redirects to administrator URL was created by Butlerweb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dyssekildeyoga.dk/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi there
We have created several products in our shop. Both physical and virtual goods (downloadable MP3's and videos). Suddenly we have a customer who experiense that upon clicking on the MP3 link in the order, she is redirected to the administrator login URL. I have no idea why?? I would expect it to be ACL or usergroup related (after payment), but I have compared to other products and cannot see any difference.
PS: The only mishap I can come up with, is that initially there was a restriction on no. of downloads per order. Set to 50, but now set to 1000. I believe that when I have set it to 1000, it will likewise work on previous orders and not just future.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi there
We have created several products in our shop. Both physical and virtual goods (downloadable MP3's and videos). Suddenly we have a customer who experiense that upon clicking on the MP3 link in the order, she is redirected to the administrator login URL. I have no idea why?? I would expect it to be ACL or usergroup related (after payment), but I have compared to other products and cannot see any difference.
PS: The only mishap I can come up with, is that initially there was a restriction on no. of downloads per order. Set to 50, but now set to 1000. I believe that when I have set it to 1000, it will likewise work on previous orders and not just future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221223
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order click redirects to administrator URL
Hi,
What are the links generated in the order notification email that the customer receives ?
Could you give such link and a user account corresponding to it so that we could reproduce the issue on your website in order to understand what's going on ?
What are the links generated in the order notification email that the customer receives ?
Could you give such link and a user account corresponding to it so that we could reproduce the issue on your website in order to understand what's going on ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds