- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
The function of editing member account not work
10 years 10 months ago #221729
by javck
The function of editing member account not work was created by javck
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.libelle.com.tw/zack/index.php/compon...yout=edit&Itemid=331
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello~
When entering member panel , the first option could be used to modify account data.
Whiling clicking the link , it will redirect to a blank white page.
How to fix it?
You can see the picture to know what option is wrong , or checking the url below:
www.libelle.com.tw/zack/index.php/compon...yout=edit&Itemid=331
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello~
When entering member panel , the first option could be used to modify account data.
Whiling clicking the link , it will redirect to a blank white page.
How to fix it?
You can see the picture to know what option is wrong , or checking the url below:
www.libelle.com.tw/zack/index.php/compon...yout=edit&Itemid=331
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #221755
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic The function of editing member account not work
Hello,
Your issue is probably coming from a SEF issue, If you are using a SEF extension, can disable it and try it again so that we can be sure that it's not coming from it ?
Thanks.
Your issue is probably coming from a SEF issue, If you are using a SEF extension, can disable it and try it again so that we can be sure that it's not coming from it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221885
by javck
Replied by javck on topic The function of editing member account not work
Hello,
I am trying to close the SEF plugin as attachment.
But the problem is the same.
I am trying to close the SEF plugin as attachment.
But the problem is the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221919
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The function of editing member account not work
Hi,
In the settings page of the "user account" plugin of HikaShop, that you can access via the Joomla plugins manager, you need to enter the id of a menu item of the type "joomla user profile page" in the "Force menu" setting.
In the settings page of the "user account" plugin of HikaShop, that you can access via the Joomla plugins manager, you need to enter the id of a menu item of the type "joomla user profile page" in the "Force menu" setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222031
by javck
Replied by javck on topic The function of editing member account not work
Hello,
I have tried to do what you say.
The link will redirect to the profile page , but still blank.
I try to check the html code , it shows below:
</body></body><body
It should be a bug , but I don't have any clue.
You have any idea?
I have tried to do what you say.
The link will redirect to the profile page , but still blank.
I try to check the html code , it shows below:
</body></body><body
It should be a bug , but I don't have any clue.
You have any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222123
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The function of editing member account not work
Hi,
The solution is the one I gave.
In the settings page of the "user account" plugin of HikaShop, that you can access via the Joomla plugins manager, you need to enter the id of a menu item of the type "joomla user profile page" in the "Force menu" setting.
You should enter 331 in there.
It will work if you do that. I checked your website and I can see that you still have nothing in that setting of the plugin.
The solution is the one I gave.
In the settings page of the "user account" plugin of HikaShop, that you can access via the Joomla plugins manager, you need to enter the id of a menu item of the type "joomla user profile page" in the "Force menu" setting.
You should enter 331 in there.
It will work if you do that. I checked your website and I can see that you still have nothing in that setting of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222146
by javck
Replied by javck on topic The function of editing member account not work
Hi,
I finally find the problem. It is the problem of K2 setting.
I disable the k2 member setting and problem is gone.
Anyway,thanks for help.
I finally find the problem. It is the problem of K2 setting.
I disable the k2 member setting and problem is gone.
Anyway,thanks for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds